In the face of the climate crisis, consumption reduction and the efficient use of energy is becoming increasingly important in today’s world. Energy efficiency measures can help optimise costs and increase competitiveness. One of the ways of optimising energy consumption is the inexpensive implementation of an energy-monitoring solution using Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM ENERGY MONITORING?
- You get real-time data about your current consumption of electricity, water, and gas.
- You get data about conditions such as lighting, temperature, and humidity in your individual facilities.
- You avoid fines from your power distributor for exceeding your reserved capacity.
- You can identify the causes and reduce the consumption of reactive power.
- It allows you to reduce your overall electricity, water, and gas consumption by identifying any inefficiencies.
- You can verify the efficiency of the implemented energy-saving measures.
- You can find out if it is cost-effective for you to switch to “green” energy.