* Soitron facilitated HP’s largest European IT migration project to date, migrating 50 of its key
clients to a new workflow ticketing system within 18 months.
* Project delivered from: UK, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany and Bulgaria.
* Countries implemented: EMEA-wide.
* Length of relationship: 18 months.
* Project completed on time with an underspend of $3 million.
* Estimated saving to the client: $18.3 million.
“ I managed this programme from all perspectives, and the results were outstanding, especially considering both the complexity of the work and the incredibly tight deadlines. We’re proud to say that this programme – which spanned every EMEA country – not only demonstrated Soitron’s reach and capabilities, but also our ability to come in under budget. A rarity in the outsourcing market. “
COO of Soitron UK